Saturday 23 December 2017

Saturday's Best Bets: Gold can Present you with a win

Embed from Getty Images
Tippin' Jimmy has a trio of selections for today's racing.

2:10 Haydock - Limited Reserve
Christian Williams' five-year-old shaped like a very smart performer when striking by eight lengths on his last outing and can be expected to go well once again. He has been risen 8lb by the handicapper but the fashion he won in proves there is probably even more to come. I would strongly fancy his chances here.

2:45 Haydock - Three Faces West
I covered this race in real depth and I do really like the chance of Three Faces West. He was fantastic at this point in the year last season, and made a fine return at Cheltenham. That was a much stronger race than this, and he has been impressing trainer Phillip Hobbs. Confidence is very high and he should run a big race.

3:00 Ascot - Gold Present
I like this horse and I think he can continue to win races for Nicky Henderson. He has been raised 5lb for his neck victory at Newbury but there should still be a bit more to come. I would think he can run another fine race.

No comments:

Post a Comment