Sunday 10 September 2017

Sunday's Best Bets: Be Brave on a super Sunday's racing

Embed from Getty Images
After an incredible day of winners yesterday, Tippin' Jimmy talks us through Sunday's racing.

2:35 Curragh - Sea Of Grace (5/2)
Aidan O'Brien's two leading hopes were both beaten yesterday, and you don't know who will go and run their race today. I am hoping Seventh Heaven doesn't, giving a winning chance for Sea Of Grace for William Haggas. He won a listed in convincing style last time, and I think there is more to come from her especially over this trip.

3:05 Curragh - Caravaggio (6/4)
Watching Harry Angel yesterday was very impressive, and to think back to Royal Ascot that makes Caravaggio out to be a superstar. I think he still is! He has had two disappointing runs and needs to bounce back following his under-par run in France. He is the best horse here by a long way, but the distance may not be ideal as will the ground. What makes me fancy him is that he is a brilliant horse, I believe in him!

3:20 Listowel - Brave Poppy (11/10) NAP
I think one horse who deserves to get his head in front is Brave Poppy. He was a bumper winner a while back and was last seen running creditably over hurdles when second as Roscommon. He didn't jump too well that day, and potentially deserved to go closer. The winner of that race has franked the form very well, so he has a leading claim here.

3:55 Chantilly - Ribchester (5/4)
This price is so much of a steal I feel like Dick Turpin backing it! Ribchester to me is a class act, and a top horse over a mile. He won the Lockinge and Queen Anne like an absolute superstar, and ran really well when second at Goodwood. That wasn't good conditions and he was a tad unlucky in running, I would be confident of a win here.

4:45 York - Equilateral (6/4)
I really like this horse and I believe I tipped him to win on debut and he delivered. His maiden wasn't the strongest but he cruised to a very impressive win. He steps into novice company and will carry a fair penalty for that success, I think he's got the class to win this and I would think he is one of my strongest fancy of the day.

Trixie - Equilateral/Brave Poppy/Ribchester

Super Double - Equilateral/Brave Poppy (5/1)

No comments:

Post a Comment